• Assist in the design and development of new product offerings
• Provide support to the Operations group maintaining the company’s production environment
• Participation in the agile Software Development Life Cycle from User Story breakdown and review through product release documentation.
• Decompose business requirements and provide accurate time estimates for completing each task
• Assist in the authoring of architectural and technical specification documentation.
• Three years’ experience with Ruby on Rails or other web framework
• Proficient in GUI design best practices
• Working knowledge of the Linux operating system
• Familiarity with SQL, experience with MySQL / MariaDB a plus
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and production diagnostic skills
• Experience working with containerized (Docker) applications in a Kubernetes environment.
EDUCATION & RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• A BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience
• Ability to work both solo and in a team environment
• Experience working in the wireless/telecom industry is a plus
• A strong desire to learn new technology
• Willingness to jump in and help out in all facets of the software development life cycle, even if it is outside of your core area of expertise