Our Client is a Leading Marketing Automation company based in South Dublin. We are now looking to recruit an ambitious and talented Senior Business Analyst to join their busy and progressive team.
The ideal candidate will need the ability to manage and produce clear and qualified product requirements from business and customer information as well as showing a proven ability to review and edit requirements, specifications and business processes.
The key responsibility is to ensure the most accurate requirements to improve time to market whilst building great relationships with the development team, clients and partners.
Experience working with media, advertising, social media in general, as well as having a passion and background in software. We’re also open to speaking with all business analysts that have a strong track record in other industries.
You will work across a range of projects throughout the full development lifecycle, from discovery, investigation and definition. You will also work closely with a world class team of developers.
As well as having a passion for all things web, a background with SCRUM and Agile Development would be an advantage
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with internal stakeholders and clients to develop efficient and customer friendly processes
- Design, document, and clarify requirements,
- Attend client meetings to understand the requirements
- Craft proofs of concept
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Speak fluent English
- Have excellent stakeholder management and workshop facilitation skills.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to work in a changing and challenging environment and a record of producing high quality deliverables against an aggressive schedule.
We love to constantly improve so continuing training and career development will be provided. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing marketing technology company with global reach in great industry.
You are guaranteed to work on interesting projects and the salary is competitive. There is an opportunity for travel and continued learning comes with the role.