Our client, a well established scale up technology business with a global focus, is looking to hire a VP (Marketing and Communications)to assist them in growing their brand across Europe and the USA.
This is a very exciting role, and will suit a professional with excellent experience and a successful track record in the technology startup or scale up space.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to product stickiness in users, employers, clients by improving general brand awareness and positive perception
- Increase rate of awareness and positive mind share among high-value target customers and stakeholders to make our client a recognized brand.
- Work with partners to develop appropriate strategies and materials to elevate the brand, including announcements and press releases.
- Relevant Third-level qualification.
- Min. 3+ years experience on start-up brand marketing and communications in enterprise B2B or B2B2C and partnership contexts
- Experience getting to strong brand, communications, and marketing outcomes without significant budgets, ideally in a start-up environment
- Strong track record of publicizing operational wins of a business to elevate brand among target audiences, particularly in enterprise customers
- Experience leading brand development strategy and process.
- Experience working closely with executive teams to develop and promote external narratives to target audiences in an enterprise context
- Experience drafting and executing against a consistent roadmap of brand-elevating projects over time
- Problem-solving and decision-making.
- Multitasking and time management.
- Coordinating work of others.
- Planning activities.
- Strategic planning.
- Both verbal and written communication.
- Initiating and leading large-scale, complex, cross-functional initiatives
- Strategic problem-solving, negotiation, and internal / external influencing
- Achieving results collaboratively in a matrixed management environment
- Market awareness, ideation, and solutioning