Our client a market leading telecoms company based in West Dublin are looking to add to their busy team of Technical Support Agents.
About the role
You will be the first point of contact for customers experiencing issues with their broadband services. You will be expected to fully diagnose and resolve any issues raised by the customer, including replacing hardware and liaising with third party vendors to resolve infrastructure issues.
- Offering a high level of customer service to all customers
- Conduct thorough troubleshooting of all broadband issues reported
- Liaise with third parties to report and resolve any issues a customer may have
- Take ownership of all customer issues reported to you and follow these through to a successful resolution
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a technical support role required
- Experience in a call centre environment advantageous
- Able to diagnose a range of broadband issues
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrable experience of working in a team environment