• Provide a consistent and professional service which supports the delivery of business plans.
• Work collaboratively as a member of the Technical Support Team to ensure the needs of the customer are always put first.
• Contribute to positive change, supporting new ways of working within the team, including supporting work outside of your own functional area and/or team.
• Provide a visible and proactive service, developing credibility and trust with our wide customer base.
• Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance service delivery and customer experience.
• Demonstrate a commitment to on-going personal development, developing skills/competencies to support new technologies and ways of working.
• Ensure the appropriate escalation of issues and areas of concern to the relevant manager.
• Work with other team members on the delivery of identified objectives.
• Out of Hours emergency support as part of a structured on/off Rota system.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally & written including high standards of literacy.
• Proven problem-solving skills.
• Basic understanding of PHP, MySQL and HTML5.
• Basic understanding of Data Connectivity, Networking and IT.
• Experience working within a customer service/care role
• Ability to receive feedback and criticism, then apply this constructively to your personal development.
• Ability to work independently, and within a team structure.
• Basic understanding of Linux via a CLI.
• Basic understanding of Asterisk.
• Basic understanding of PBX based telephony systems.
• Experience using the Zendesk support desk environment.