This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a dynamic organization with a fantastic culture as a Senior System Engineer to ensure all projects are delivered on time, meeting the exacting standards.
They will have previous experience designing and deploying localized, hybrid or cloud-based architectures within a similar organization delivering highly available client services.
The ideal candidate should be analytical a real team player and be willing to go that extra mile to always ensure value add to our clients. They should be interpersonal and be confident with their communication skills both internally and externally. They should be self-motivated to maintain their personal skills and have the capability to deliver a very high standard of client documentation.
• 5+ of experience supporting corporate and SME networks
• Current Microsoft Azure certifications
• Excellent customer relations and troubleshooting skills
• Experience with Microsoft HA clustering
• Experience with cloud networking
• Experience of Exchange to Office 365 migrations native or with third party such as SkyKick
• Experience in an IT Services Company.
• Other Microsoft certifications
• Experience in SharePoint, Office 365, Azure EMS, Microsoft Teams
• Networking experience (VLAN’s, Routing, Scanning), router, and firewall configuration (SonicWALL, Cisco)
• Installing and migrating Windows servers
• Hyper-V experience
• Experience with Online Backup configuration and support
• Experience with high-level installations
• Hyper-V standalone and cluster deployments
• VMware standalone and cluster deployments
• Office 365 planning and migration (Exchange Online, SharePoint)
• Windows Server (all versions)
• Networking (VLANs, Routing, Scanning)
• Security Appliances (Cisco, SonicWALL, Checkpoint, Juniper)
• Microsoft Azure (vNets, Virtual Machines, Site2Site Connectivity, Remote App, SQL)
• Enterprise Mobility Suite deployments
• Capacity planning for Azure architectures
• Azure Migration Services
• Microsoft Business Voice