• Our client is looking for a talented Solution Consultant, as a member of the Delivery team, the Solution Consultant is the link between our customers and a successful project, is the link between our customers and a successful project, they drive the requirements gathering, process/product alignment, identify and improve the process, provide advice with best-practice strategy and ultimately they lead the implementation to a successful conclusion.
• Consultant is a key resource for implementing, customising and supporting high-quality business solutions for our customers.
• The CRM Consultant is responsible for developing and delivering high-quality CRM technical/business solutions to our diverse customer base according to their unique needs.
• Be a change leader and develop solutions for our customers that improve our overall level of service;
• Gather requirements, develop design specification documents and also perform tasks such as configuration, testing, data manipulation and documentation;
• Work with the delivery team to deliver quality solutions to our customers incl specification of requirements for Logic Hooks, Integrations; etc
• Support the CTO in the estimation process and implement changes when required;
• Where appropriate, undertake delivery of product training either on-site or remotely;
• Support our sales team with pre-sales activity and solution design;
• Act as a lead on our internal systems and add efficiency to our business through automation of tasks within the CRM.
• Be a market analyst, evaluate the CRM market place, the product roadmap and suggest improvements to the business where necessary
• The ability to understand business processes, analyse needs and conduct a mapping between them and a configurable CRM product;
• Ability to configure, implement and demonstrate product features;
• Capacity to evaluate the CRM marketplace, the product roadmap and suggest improvements to the business where necessary;
• The ability to communicate with the delivery team where needed, and ensure a perfect fit between the customer need and delivered solution.
• Ability to work remotely as part of a distributed team & visit customer sites on an occasional basis.
• Aptitude for technology-led solutions to business challenges
• The ideal candidate will have a business management or business administration 3rd level qualification
• Experience with SugarCRM, Salesforce, Hubspot or Monday.com would be advantageous.