• The Senior Service Delivery Manager candidate is integral to the success of our work with customers to help them leverage technology for business success.
• Part service delivery manager, account manager, part IT strategist and works closely with customers management team to create and oversee implementation of an IT roadmap according to customers business goals and process.
• The people who thrive in this position are knowledgeable about both business and technology and are enthusiastic about continuous learning.
• They are good listeners and adept at making connections between business needs and technology solutions.
• They are master relationship builders who use verbal and written communication to collaborate internally and develop meaningful and productive long-term relationships with customers.
• This role is ultimately responsible for the successful and profitable delivery of all services to customers and the quality of the customer experience.
• Creates and implements an IT Strategy that accomplishes the customers business goals and increases their profitability.
• Provide Service Delivery across managed service customers. Deliver monthly and/or quarterly strategic IT reviews with primary stakeholders for each customer, outlining service performance, progress against recent initiatives, and overall status against the strategic IT Plan.
• Set each customer’s expectations for service delivery and ensure they are met or exceeded by the performance of the service team.
• The role will work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve profitability targets across the customer base.
• Develop expert familiarity with assigned customers’ IT environments through assessment tools, PSA system and additional discovery methods.
• Develop each customer’s strategic IT Plan designed to improve their IT Score over time.
• Maintain a pipeline of paid service projects to augment recurring service contract revenue.
• Ability to articulate, and be in a position to demonstrate, with absolute confidence, technology solutions and services in line with the technology stack and service catalogue.
• Collaborate effectively with stakeholders identify business opportunities and customer technology enhancements.
• Forward looking to ensure our client are ahead of the curve in providing new innovative services and technology solutions to our customer. Ability to present and sell these opportunities internally.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business and 8-10 years related experience managing IT in the small to medium business market, ideally with an MSP.
• Ability to match business requirements to technology solutions and services.
• Excellent communication skills, problem-solving and ability to develop and present innovative solutions.
• Proven ability to manage communication and relationships with senior executive business stakeholders.
• Proven ability to translate operational requirements into specific executable IT plans at scale.
• Knowledge of our Microsoft cloud platforms and business benefits e.g. Azure, EM+S, 0365
• Understanding of ITIL framework.
• Experience in adhering to KPIs.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work under time pressure.
Skills and Experience:
• Presentation-ready knowledge and product expertise on key technologies and services.
• Excellent technical knowledge in cloud technologies and their business benefits.
• Aptitude for solving problems and acting on own initiative.
• Promote a healthy, positive and enthusiastic team culture.
• Highly motivated with a willingness to learn new technologies and services.
• Effective communicator (both written and verbally) with a positive and confident attitude.
• Good written skills with capability to create professional level reports.
• “Lead by example” approach.
• Excellent phone manner.
• A strong team player with a flexible approach.
• Demonstrates consistency and enthusiasm in their work attitude.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the IT industry.