Our client is looking for a Senior Security Analyst to work in growing ICT Security team -
• You will monitor our computer networks for security issues, install security software, and document any security issues or breaches you find.
• You will have a strong background in Windows operating systems, with good experience in cyber security, including knowledge of information security industry standards and best practices i.e. ISO, MITRE etc.
• You should also have good knowledge in security as applied to Microsoft applications, Active Directory, Outlook/Exchange and Office365.
• The Security Operations team is looking for individuals with a strong passion for security and knowledge of intrusion detection and response.
• As a Senior ICT Security Analyst, you will be responsible for the working with a global team to identify and remediate threats to the company.
• Monitor, evaluate, and advise on information security issues related to systems, data, network and workflow to ensure security controls are appropriate and operating as intended.
• Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents.
• Investigate security alerts and provide incident response.
• Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
• Work with the security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
• Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
• Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
• Assist with Security awareness program, including giving training, developing material.
• Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management.
• Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
• Stay up to date on information technology trends and security standards.
• Ability to spot and execute new security technologies and best practices into the Cyber Cloud Offerings
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in information security.
• Expertise and experiences in implementing & monitoring Information Security controls, practices and technology for multiple levels within an organisation.
• Good background in Active Directory, Exchange and Office365 administration, management and configuration, including Group Policy.
• Knowledge of technologies such as endpoint protection and detection, IDS and IPS tools and vulnerability scanning tools, malware detection and prevention.
• Experience in security incident management processes.
• Experience with threat intelligence platforms and hunting techniques.
• Proven experience with common information security controls / management frameworks, such as the NIST Cyber Security Framework and ISO27000
• Knowledge of penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, IAM and SIEM tools.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Security suite (MS O365 Defender, Azure ATP, O365 ATP and CAS etc..) would be an advantage.
• Practical and operational experience with SIEM solutions (e.g., Sentinel, Splunk, QRadar, Elastic or similar)
• Knowledge of Azure cloud would be beneficial.
• Availability for out of hours support during ongoing incident response
• Continuously assess current state of security monitoring and recommend improvements.
• Ability to work in both a collaborative team environment as well as independently when required
• Good analytical and report presentation skills.