The successful candidate will work as part of a multinational team of sales operations executives, supporting our Sales teams around the world as they engage customers positioning our portfolio of Global Solutions, delivered locally or across multiple countries.
• Engaging with sales and sales leadership to coordinate regular meetings gaining inputs for sales forecasts
• Managing sales pipelines and forecasts based on these inputs, using CRM and reporting tools such as Salesforce, Tableau, and Power BI
• Tracking and reporting on a range of KPIs for the Global Solutions function.
• Dealing with regular interactions and support requests from Sales teams around the world
• Coordinating sales activity around our client Global Solutions offerings as defined
• Be responsible for developing, assessing, and qualifying Global Solutions opportunities coming through in the pipeline, supporting the Sales teams to develop the opportunities further and support Sales through the lifecycle of the opportunity
• Provide feedback to the Global Solutions and Global Service Organisations, helping them to define compelling propositions for our customers
• Work closely with the Global Services Organisation to ensure all relevant delivery resources and capabilities are in place to support the Sales teams selling Global Solutions
• Evangelise the Global Sales Operations team internally as a valuable support to the Sales teams in winning new Global Solutions business
• 5+ years track record and experience within the ICT industry, particularly in the Services area of the sector.
• Proven experience in the Managed and Annuity Services marketplace, ideally with a major IT Services vendor or in a significant Systems Integration vendor or Channel partner
• High level of knowledge around IT services and solutions and creating compelling services propositions for the marketplace
• Demonstrable knowledge of industry trends, vendors, and partners
• Experience in management of senior stakeholders internally or externally
• Track record of working with people from different cultures and backgrounds
• People management experience preferred
• Ideally degree educated with excellent written and communication skills
• Proven commercial awareness and strong financial acumen, with a background in Sales environments being a plus
• Experience in issue management and resolution
• Experience working in a Sales Operation’s capacity, collaborating with and supporting Sales teams, ideally in a multinational environment
• Maintenance and management of pipelines and forecasts using CRM and reporting toolsets such as Salesforce, Tableau, PowerBI
• Programme management and / or process design & improvement background
• Development of policies and procedures in an operational and sales context
• Build, inspire and maintain strong relationships with key senior stakeholders.
• Confident in dealing with ambiguity within a changing environment.
• Involvement at every level as a team player whilst embracing a team culture.
• An individual of high quality with gravitas, with credibility in dealing with people at all levels within the organisation.
• Extremely self-sufficient and passionate about fit for purpose operational excellence.
• Hands-on approach to issue resolution and driven to deliver the required result