Our client is looking for an experienced and driven quality assurance automation engineer to work on the next generation of SaaS enterprise software. You will work with product and engineering teams to plan and develop automated test suites for the platform, use and develop new tools to effectively test and improve engineering processes, maintain and evaluate automated tests week to week and report problems you discover.
• Implement and support continuous testing of our development process
• Build and Improve pipelines for efficient and reliable testing and deployment
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
• Providing new tools to the QA team to make verification processes more efficient.
• Work with developers to make hard-to-test features more testable for QA.
• Understand the inner workings of technologies that you test.
• Quality Assurance Engineer to speak up at any point in the process with high standards who will push to be better and to see the impact of your work making a difference every day.
• Understand the role of Quality Assurance and strong advocate for quality
• Motivated to consider the user experience of the site for various types of users, test the edge cases of products, and lobby for having problems you've encountered get fixed.
• Strong automation skills and demonstrated professional experience over the last 4-6 years
• Prior success as an individual QA Engineer embedded within a product team
• Experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, and regression testing
• Experience testing all layers of a web application, including front-end, service layer, and back-end testing
• Cloud or SaaS background
• Experience with RESTful web services, RESTful APIs
• Experience with software-based infrastructure such as AWS, Azure, GCP
• B.S. in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience