Our client is looking for a talented Senior Project Manager, as a member of the CRM Delivery team, to drive force behind all of our customer projects. The candidate will be responsible for delivering the highest quality software systems, on time and to scope.
- 5+ years working as a Project Manager.
- To manage PC refresh program, someone with End User Computing experience.
- Project management certification, preference for Scrum, Agile methodologies
- Previous software development experiences an advantage
- CRM knowledge is a distinct plus.
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Ownership of project data, including time tracking, documentation and code that is submitted to the customer for testing.
- Advise the customer of any “out of Scope” work and prepare quotes and SOW’s for this work.
- Communicate with the customers, business analysts and the development team to ensure all projects are correctly scoped and delivery is on track.
- Coordinating internal resources and third party/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Manage team meetings and daily stand-up calls, ensuring these meetings and calls are effective.
- Set and monitor objectives for all of their team, ensuring all team members are on track to meet their objectives.
- Mentor the development team, offering support and guidance to them so they grow as developers and individuals.
- Hold weekly 1 on 1 meeting with all of your team, to ensure support is consistent and any roadblocks are removed quickly.
- Participate in improvement programs within the development team, using your expertise to improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Contribute and lead all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Provide consultative advice and identify areas of opportunity to better serve the business.