This is an excellent opportunity for a suitable candidate to work with a broad range of technologies in a 24 x 7 environment. You will work closely with Senior Infrastructure Manager to further develop and enhance network management. The Senior Network and Administrator is responsible for the design, delivery, and maintenance of network.
• Implements Networking standards across the group
• Implements best practice and standard service levels across the discipline
• Manage, maintain day to day network and security operations globally and designing new network, wireless and security solutions.
• Manage 3rd party WAN, LAN and Firewall vendors, Service, Incident and Change reviews
• Implements remote access solutions, controls and specification
• Support ICT Security team with ongoing and new security/compliance initiatives.
• Deploy and manage core network connectivity, wireless solution, firewall, security, remote access, and authentication systems.
• Designs and Maintain Global Network Standards, MPLS, P2P, SDWAN and VPNs
• Participate in compliance/vulnerability assessment scanning and develop mitigation and remediation plans from the assessment findings.
• Drive service ownership for the Network Cloud; assist in efforts to streamline problem and change management processes, improve alerting and incident handling, and increase automation.
• Security Incident Management - 2nd line response to Security Incidents. Support forensic response and problem management as required.
• Support ICT Security with regular Vulnerability assessments, risk analysis and penetration testing and advise and take remedial actions
• Technical Lead for network related project requirements.
Experience and Skills:
• 5-7 years professional experience managing enterprise WAN, LAN and Firewall environments
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or related field required.
• CCNP or equivalent Certification required
• Production Experience and an excellent understand or certificate with Microsoft Azure Network architecture.
• Prior experience working within a global company, working across major geographic regions is preferred
• Understanding of manufacturing industry and operating environments is advantageous
• Self-starter who can lead major initiatives and mentor less experienced teammates
• Excellent knowledge of Cisco LAN equipment, wireless protocol, experienced in wireless surveys and remedial steps.
• Experience with network sniffing, bandwidth monitoring, advanced network troubleshooting and security tools
• Excellent working knowledge of Palo Alto Firewalls (IPSec-VPN & remote VPN).
• Knowledge managing IDS/IPS systems
• Experience with administering, troubleshooting and configuring / implementation of Cisco switches, Palo Alto Firewalls and Aruba WIFI.
• Demonstrated ability in solving business IT problems, excellent written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, and exceptional service orientation.
• You will hold certification in one or some of, the following or equivalent:
o CCNA, CCNP, Cloud Network, Azure, AWS, Firewall cert