We are currently looking to hire a Senior IT System Administrator to support the Head of IT. Responsible for the maintenance, management, administration, support (including remote) of all core business systems including email, network, security, storage, WIFI, software and hardware. The role also includes remote and in-person IT support for all employees.
• Monitor and manage all core business systems, networks, storage and security.
• User Management of all systems.
• Liaise with external venders for hardware and software purchases.
• Provisioning and setup of infrastructure, computer equipment and applications.
• Provide IT Support (both in person and remotely) for all staff for a very wide array of IT and AV Issues.
• Maintain up to date patching of all servers and related software.
• Manage license\software renewals.
• Project manage infrastructure\system upgrades and migrations.
• Manage and support audio visual equipment.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Strong networking and computer knowledge
• Familiar with Microsoft and Apple technologies
• Familiar with server hardware and operating systems
• Proficient in using Microsoft office suite including O365
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
• Excellent attention to detail and communication Skills.
• Familiar with storage systems (NAS – SAN)
• Familiar with management of WIFI technologies.
Education & Qualifications:
• Leaving Certificate
• 3 Microsoft MTA - MCP accreditations – Server administration, Microsoft operating systems, networking.
• City & Guilds accreditation in web design (HTML)