The Senior Risk & Governance Analyst will be responsible for performing risk evaluation and ongoing monitoring the Risk Management requirements, against contractual commitments. Working with a wide-range of stakeholders, the role-holder will identify, manage, and mitigate operational, technology, and enterprise-level risks.
This role requires moderate experience in the following areas:
• IT Risk Management
• Enterprise Risk Management
• Project Management
• SOC 2 Certifications
• Cloud Risk Management
• Assist in the enhancement and deployment of the Enterprise Risk Management Framework
• Assist in the maintenance of the SOC 2 Certification.
• Manage risk projects as they arise.
• Perform Risk assessments of internal processes and create client-facing reports. These will be primarily technology and security-based risk assessments as well as some operational risk assessments.
• Assist in the enhancement and development of the organisational risk and control library.
• Track and disseminate global regulatory guidance relating to outsourcing, cloud computing and best practices in enterprise risk management.
• Maintain the internal risk register and prepare monthly reporting packs for senior stakeholders.
• Promote awareness of Risk Management across the business.
• Continuous enhancement of the Risk Culture across the organisation.
• A strong knowledge of data protection laws and outsourcing governance would be an advantage.
• Additional duties/tasks as assigned.
• 5+ years within a dedicated IT risk management role within a regulated institution.
• Recognized and relevant IT risk qualifications advantageous, e.g., CISA, CRISC etc.
• Management Reporting skills and experience in developing management reports for senior executives and risk committees
• Able to demonstrate prior experience in measuring and monitoring organizational performance against risk appetite.
• Experience in creating annual risk assessment plans and reporting against progress.
• Ability to identify collaborative solutions that satisfy relevant risk requirements while executing sound business judgement.
• Self-starter who drives to succeed.
• Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving attributes and be solution focused.
• The successful candidate must be confident at interacting with stakeholders at all levels.
• Stakeholder management, influencing and facilitation.
• Organized, with excellent attention to detail.