• As a Cloud Business Development specialist, you are the person who will drive top of funnel sales leads for our Microsoft cloud business operating alongside our Sales and Cloud Practice teams, combining a tenacity for finding new business, commercial acumen and Microsoft cloud awareness engaging with our Enterprise, Commercial and Public Sector customers as well as new logo hunting.
• You will build Pipeline for Cloud Assessment solutions (Cloud Readiness and Cloud Security Assessments), Azure infrastructure and application migration projects, as well as our cloud-based Security and Managed Service solutions.
• You will provide insightful feedback to our Centre of Excellence teams.
• As an individual we expect you to become the customers trusted adviser, building relevant, senior relationships to influence business and technology decision makers.
• You will bring the knowledge and experience to help customers work through the doubts, questions and obstacles that can disrupt and delay decisions related to cloud deployment projects.
• In summary, you will have proven history of successfully identifying accounts that have a high potential for rapid cloud adoption and significant growth.
• 5+ years’ B2B Sales/new business development experience within the area of Cloud, IT Consulting / Technology
• Driving Microsoft Cloud and Azure related business development, sales pipeline growth, networking, and account development
• Determined, ambitious and self-driven attitude – the ability to influence and support Azure sales and campaigns, and to create new opportunities
• Sourcing and calling new business prospects
• Providing timely and insightful market feedback to Sales and other functional teams including the Cloud Practice team, UKI management and marketing
• Deep level knowledge of Microsoft Cloud and Azure
• Understanding of different Azure related Microsoft Commercial programs and their related processes and benefits to clients
• Ensure that new clients understand the value proposition, including cloud infrastructure, managed services, and consulting portfolio
• Experience working directly with senior level client stakeholders and senior IT executives
• Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
• Ability to work closely with sales colleagues to identify and qualify opportunities, map stakeholders, communicate with senior decision makers, engage, and build strong relationships with Microsoft personnel, assist with the negotiation and closing plans for large sized deals
• Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
• Knowledge and awareness of other public cloud providers such as AWS and GCP
• Willingness to travel throughout UK, Ireland, Channel Islands
• Experience of Microsoft security solutions
• Established network with Microsoft
• Understanding and knowledge of modern Managed Services.