Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for our client products and services. There is a long standing client book to manage for new business sales that will be assigned to the successful candidate.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Minimum 4 years+ IT sales experience in the Irish marketplace, this experience must be recent and also be direct sales to end customers.
• Knowledge of the following technologies as a minimum:
• Cloud technologies
• Experience in Selling into large to enterprise customers is an advantage
• Network of contacts in the Irish IT channel including vendor level relationships is an advantage
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and or information to determine their potential.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Co-ordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
• Analyze the market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
• Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements.
• Locate/propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Develop, present and implement plans to your manager for acquiring new clients/customers, including activity breakdowns, performance milestones, resource requirements and expense budget.
• Prepare and submit sales activity reports and sales forecasts as requested by your Manager.
• Estimated 20% of this role is new business development. 70-80% is existing client account management.