Security Governance Administrator
6 Months (Likely to be extended)
• Working experience in IT support / operations and information security.
• 2 – 3 Years’ experience in a similar role.
• Familiarity with event log correlation
• ISO 27001 audits.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and GPOs.
• Office 365 administration and security.
Implement new security controls and associated procedures resulting from recent Information Security governance project to include:
• Ensure organisation adherence to joiners and leavers process
• Implement new access control procedures to include:
o Periodic entitlement reviews of users and privileged accounts
o Implement ongoing user and admin “unusual activity” monitoring to include third parties,
• Implement early warning system via security monitoring (new procedures to be developed)
• Implement new change control procedures
• Monitor logs to identify opportunities to improve security posture.
• Monitor and report on the health and performance of security systems.
• Maintain policy exception list e.g., nonstandard remote access rights.
• Develop and improve scheduled security reporting to SMT and board.
• Adhere to and improve security processes.
• Produce and maintain documentation.
• Third party management e.g., signing Acceptable Usage Agreements.
• Implement and manage new Security awareness training solution.
o Promote security education, training, and awareness throughout the organisation.
• Work closely with multiple teams in the business to maintain & improve security.
• Perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
• Security Policy Implementation Administrator