We are delighted to be collaborating with a Global technology company, who are looking to appoint a highly experienced Sales Director to join their well-established market leading business. In your role as a Sales Director, will have to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the complete sales cycle, from initial business development to closing the transaction, as well as the ability to demonstrate Client Relationship Management. You will be responsible for the entire Sales function and management of the team therein
Key responsibilities as a Sales Director are listed below:
• Creating and executing marketing strategies with important collaboration partners.
• Identify new partners, hire new people, and develop methods to help the region's collaboration solutions succeed.
• Managing products KPIs such as sales, profit and loss, and market share is your responsibility.
• Making day-to-day decisions to carry out the sales function and direct sales activities, as well as obtaining and evaluating relevant data to identify important issues and taking suitable remedial action.
• Based on sales and market data analysis, develop, and implement promotion plans and strategies with customers.
• Develops, manages, and drives the sales funnel in the specialty area by seeking out new possibilities, expanding, and improving existing ones.
• Develop a sales strategy to meet overall business and sales goals by exploiting market opportunities, learning from past sales outcomes, and monitoring and adjusting progress as appropriate.
• As needed, establishing productive relationships with customers, internal and external partners.
• Recognize and communicate sales and market trends.
The ideal Sales Director:
• Minimum 15+ years of ICT sales Management expertise, as well as experience dealing with Large Enterprise customers.
• Expertise and great relationships in the chosen industry and with customers to help accelerate break entry of the products / brand
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships both inside and outside the company.
• Excellent time management, organisation, and project prioritisation skills
• An exceptional Leader who can lead difficult situations and find solutions rapidly
• At ease in a fast-paced, high-dynamism atmosphere.
• Have led and managed high performing sales teams of 20+ staff