• Responsible for qualifying inbound leads and building sales opportunities as SaaS Account Executive.
• Responsible for reaching out to key accounts and decision makers to create sales opportunities.
• Candidates starts with the leads and must initiate contact in order to qualify or unqualify the lead.
• Leads are put on an email sequence (approx. 5 touches in first 3 weeks)and called in order to qualify for sales or unqualify.
• Scheduling - lead is qualified on the phone, the SDR schedules a time on the AEs calendar for a 30 minute intro call (discovery call) to dive deeper into the customer’s processes.
• Responsible for owning the full sales cycle from qualifying leads, opportunity expansion, negotiations, deal-closing, and up-sells.
• The AE owns an account until it reaches a significant level and then passes it on to the AM for further growth.
• Depending on the candidate it would be good if they could also become adept at using and customizing our client products so they could start to deliver some services to customers.
• Develop skills and improve initial customer demo capabilities and close rates.