Our client is looking for a talented Project Manager, as a member of the delivery team, to drive force behind all of our customer projects . He/she is responsible for delivering the highest quality software systems, on time and to scope. Always ensuring that all billable activity is tracked. They act as a mentor to the rest of the team and work closely with the COO to ensure their team is running as efficiently as possible.
- 3+ years working as a Project Manager in a software development business
- Project management certification, preference for Scrum, Agile methodologies
- Previous software development experiences an advantage
- CRM knowledge is a distinct plus
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Ownership of project data, including time tracking, documentation and code that is submitted to the customer for testing.
- Advise the customer of any “out of Scope” work and prepare quotes and SOW’s for this work
- Communicate with the customers, business analysts and the development team to ensure all projects are correctly scoped and delivery is on track.
- Coordinating internal resources and third party/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Manage team meetings and daily stand-up calls, ensuring these meetings and calls are effective.
- Set and monitor objectives for all of their team, ensuring all team members are on track to meet their objectives.
- Mentor the development team, offering support and guidance to them so they grow as developers and individuals.
- Hold weekly 1 on 1 meeting with all of your team, to ensure support is consistent and any roadblocks are removed quickly.
- Participate in improvement programs within the development team, using your expertise to improve the efficiency of the development team
- Act as the CTO when required to do so, such as when the CTO is on vacation or is absent
- Contribute and lead all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Provide consultative advice and identify areas of opportunity to better serve the business.