Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including detailed work plans, resourcing needs, delivery milestones and success criteria for every project element – Provide leadership to project leads and teams as part of the process of the delivery of the change. Engage proactively with the project stakeholders to ensure continued excellent cooperation and successful delivery.
• Managing the deployment of a new cloud based MIS system, migration of the data, training of the back office staff and academic staff, integration of the new platform with existing systems and solutions.
• Analysis, recommendation and deploying a CRM solution to provide an improved customer experience, insightful analytics and business competitive advantage
• Recommending and deploying the right Finance solution to run the integrated operating models.
• Automation of key front-of-house business processes to optimize the customer experience
• Resizing of the existing MIS system to reduce the scope to only the required functionality
• Degree in a related discipline (Computer Science, Commerce, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, etc.) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 7 years of project management experience
• Demonstrated success managing complex project assignments, experience with formal project management methodologies, strong communication and collaboration skills
• Passion for delivering projects that make a difference
• Significant practical experience working as a Project Manager
• Customer focused
• Possession of an agile or traditional Project Management qualification would be a distinct advantage for this role
• Excellent track record in Project Management skills including planning, scheduling, reporting, resource management, communications, risk management, dependencies, scope, time quality and budget
• Demonstrate the ability to work with a high degree of professional effectiveness including producing accurate reports, meeting deadlines, prioritising and delivering high quality work.
• Ability to work well within a broader team and demonstrate flexibility and approachability.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills with an ability to work with a variety of different project stakeholders
• Ability to work with technical and operational teams.
• An ability to influence and persuade at the highest level are essential requirements.