• This is an exciting role for an experienced Product Owner to direct our development efforts, acting as voice of the customer within our agile development team for our API and B2B products.
• Your role requires you to transition the high-level requirements to detailed functional and technical specifications, through collaboration with the development team and stakeholders.
• Ensure usability and simplicity is at the forefront of all requirements across product changes, technology solutions and deliverable.
• Ensure large requirements are broken down into smaller, iterative releases, adding value for our customers.
• You will ensure that tests are passed before work is marked as complete as well as owning the UAT.
• You will take ownership of our work backlog, working closely with the Product Manager and development team and prioritize work.
• Product research including competitors, customers and data to support commercial and Product decisions.
• You will bring knowledge of Agile and a curiosity to keep up to date with latest thinking to ensure that we are continuously improving our practices.
• 2+years’ experience working as Product Owner in an Agile Development team.
• You have a technical background, having worked in software companies servicing technical clients for a number of years.
• A proven track record in delivering B2B products and/or API integrations, with a customer and design led approach.
• Your previous roles have included aspects of Business Analysis including data analysis.
• knowledge of UX design concepts would be an asset.
• An understanding of taxi industry is not essential but exposure to transport industries working with software would be highly advantages.
• Your communication skills are excellent, and you have the ability to explain technical concepts to commercial people and vice versa.
• Communicate the product development progress to Product Managers.
• Own& prioritize the bug backlog to ensure product quality is not compromised in the drive for new functionality.
• Ensure that workload is appropriately split between product development, quality improvements and commercial needs.
• Plan& facilitate user story workshops with the technical team to:
- Create user stories at a level which allows the technical team to breakdown the tasks required to meet the requirements.
- Ensure the technical team fully understand the stories they will deliver.
• Work with the technical team to ensure realistic timescales are issued and met for software delivery. Maintain the road map as timescales come to light.
• Support the development team as required with clarifications throughout the development process.
• Responsible for delivery of software, ensuring full testing has been carried out and UAT completed.
• Analyzing the data for deliverable and decision making, to support the Product Managers and stakeholders. This includes analysis of success metrics pre and post release, regularly updating the Product Manager, relevant to the business case.
• Maintain awareness of Agile best practice and where appropriate, work with technical team to implement working practices that facilitate timely delivery of software.
• Responsible for analyzing the data for deliverable and decision making, to support the Product Managers and stakeholders. This includes analysis of success metrics pre and post release, regularly updating the Product Manager.