Our client is looking for a PHP Developer. As a member of our client Delivery team, the Developer plays a major part in designing, delivering and maintaining our customer’s software systems.
The professional is responsible for the daily administration of time-related data within our project management systems, ensuring that all billable activity is tracked and communicated to the project manager.
• Complete tasks and project assignments in line with Agile principles and within deadlines.
• Write well designed, clean and re-usable code.
• Communicate with other team members to understand the scope and to ensure the project is always progressing.
• Participate in team meetings and daily stand up calls, having prepared an update prior to the meeting and ensuring all tasks are updated in our project management systems.
• Participate in the company objective process and ensure all objectives are on track throughout the year and achieved at agreed timelines.
• Ensure a smooth handover to the support team of all developments that are ready for go-live.
• Develop technical documents and articles to accurately represent application design and code.
• Participate in improvement programs within the development team, using your expertise to improve the efficiency of the development team.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
• Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Partner with stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify, prioritize, and coordinate development of solutions for upgrades, changes and enhancements.
• Provide consultative advice and identify areas of opportunity to better serve the business.
• Database, My SQL, MS SQL(Oracle an advantage)
• MAMP and ZAMP stacks
• Working knowledge of TeamWork PM software
• Working knowledge of SQL query and SP creation and management
• API development and integration
• Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate complex subject matter
• Experience working with integrated cross discipline teams utilizing an agile framework
• 5+ years developing software systems
• Experience working with Sugar CRM an advantage
• Experience with full SDLC
• Experience with API development and integration
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, computer science, engineering related field or related experience in a tech field