Our client is looking to hire a network support engineer for full time position based on customer site in city centre Dublin. The ideal candidate will take ownership of a prestigious client, servicing enterprise customers and working with bleeding edge technology.
Our Client network engineering team provides planning, designs, implementation and support across various types of customer environments.
• Supporting the delivery of mission critical services to our customers
• Help drive innovation and solutions to solve customer challenges
• Reviewing network requirements and assisting with customer designs
• Planning, building and supporting complex customer networks
• Troubleshooting and resolving infrastructure issues across a broad range of technologies
• Network support engineer with minimum 3 years’ experience of similar type role such as network support, network administrator etc.
• Key skills in more than one area of Cisco technologies including enterprise LAN switching, routing technologies, wireless networking, unified communications or security.
• Network management tools such as Cisco Prime or Solarwinds
• Virtualisation and Data Centre exposure an advantage
• Good documentation and visio skills
• Problem solving skills.
• Strong technical aptitude and flexible working attitude
• Cisco Certifications such as CCNA, ideally CCNP or working towards it
• Desire to further advance their technical certifications to assist the company maintain there high levels of technical excellence