Our Client is looking to add an enthusiastic and ambitious network security engineer. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly skilled team and work alongside some of the industry’s best engineering talent and prestigious clients.
Required Competencies and Experience:
• Experience with some of the industry next generation firewall solutions from Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet etc.
• Experience with threat protection and malware services
• Web and email security solutions.
• Experience in designing and deploying 802.1x authentication and network access controls.
• End point security solutions
• Any experience with penetration testing, vulnerability assessments would be a key advantage.
• Help design, build and support end to end security solutions.
• Good documentation and visio skills
• Problem solving skills.
• Strong technical aptitude and flexible working attitude
• Cisco Certifications CCNP or CCIE
• Desire to further advance their technical certifications to assist the company maintain their high levels of technical excellence
• CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional) certification or Certified Ethical Hacker
• IT Vendor exams such as Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, Checkpoint etc