Our client is currently looking to hire Cisco network engineers for permanent positions based in Dublin Office, looking for enthusiastic engineers looking to grow and develop.
The successful candidates will join a dynamic organization working within a team of 30+ engineers across Ireland.
• Supporting the delivery of services to our customers
• Reviewing network requirements and producing high and low level network designs
• Reviewing customer implementation and change management plans
• Planning and executing complex Network Upgrade and Network Migration activities
• Troubleshooting and resolving complex customer network problems across a broad range of technologies
Required Competencies and Experience:
• Willingness for ongoing certification and training in different areas of specialization Eg. Routing and Switching / Wireless / Voice / Data Centre.
• Routing Protocols such as OSPF and EIGRP
• Cisco LAN switching and WAN routing products
• Cisco Wireless configuration and wireless troubleshooting concepts
• Cisco Unified Communications
• Network Management tools such as Cisco LMS/NCS/WCS
• Virtualization and Data Centre exposure an advantage
• Availability for travel and willingness to partake in out of hours support rota
• Full clean driver’s license
• Cisco Certifications, ideally CCNP.
• Ongoing certification and training in different areas of specialization will be available for the candidate to grow into. Eg. Routing and Switching / Wireless / Voice / Data Centre specializations.
• 3rd level qualification in IT ( or equivalent experience)