Our client is looking to add a Unified Communications and Collaboration engineer to join an award winning Cisco gold partner based in Dublin. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly skilled team and work alongside some of the industry’s best Cisco CCIE’s.
The network engineering team provides planning, designs, implementation and support across various types of customer environments.
• Supporting the delivery of mission critical services to our customers
• Help drive innovation and solutions to solve customer challenges
• Reviewing network requirements and assisting with customer designs
• Planning, building and supporting complex customer networks
• Troubleshooting and resolving infrastructure issues across a broad range of technologies
Required Competencies and Experience for this role:
• 5+ years in the design, configuration and support across a range of Cisco Unified Communications systems including
o Cisco Unified Communications Manager
o Cisco Jabber IM& Presence
o Cisco Contact Center Solutions
o Cisco Voice gateway services such as TDM and SIP technologies
o Cisco Webex and Teams Collaboration tools
o Cisco UCS Server and VMWare technologies
• Foundational routing and switching networking skills
• Virtualisation and Data Centre skills
• Good documentation and network topology skills
• Advanced troubleshooting skills across complex network environments
• Strong technical aptitude and flexible working attitude.
• Desire to upskill in newer UC collaboration products as required in the areas of Contact Center, call recording, cloud collaboration products among other areas.
• Good Communications
• Minimum Cisco CCNP accreditation
• Desire to further advance their technical certifications to assist the company maintain their high levels of technical excellence