Apply for Job
Our client has recently upgraded its core IT systems to MS Dynamics CRM and MS Business Central. It now wishes to appoint a Business Application Manager to put in place a product roadmap to ensure that the business potential of this upgrade is fully exploited and managed.
- Strong product owner for business and system architect.
- Champion use of CRM within the business and ensure value added is exploited.
- Independent Client-side representative with implementation partner.
- Delivery business requirements in a timely, cost effective and security conscious manner.
- Day to day technical oversight of all IT systems.
- Develop CRM product roadmap and ensure it is driven forward via further investment – must ensure this is done with the engagement of the business stakeholders and aligned to business strategy.
- Business analysis (main emphasis), project management (lesser emphasis) and delivery.
- Implement next phase of recently delivered project.
- 5-10 years proven track record in successful project design and delivery including experience of leading IT projects covering project design, business process mapping, business/web interfaces, budget management, system implementation, planning & scheduling, issue tracking/remediation and risk analysis.
- A proven experienced Application Manager that provides leadership on complex data management activities across all areas of a business.
- Strong communication, teamwork and negotiation skills.
- Problem solving skills and an ability to use technical skills to deliver commercial business results.
- Ability to work to and manage the resources (internal and external) needed to meet specific objectives and deadlines.
- Vendor management and delivery
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- A third level or equivalent IT degree.
- A Certified Project Management qualification - PRINCE 2 or equivalent.
- Technically competent- MS Certified.