Based in a Dublin 6, our client is looking to hire a part time administrator with experience in a life and mortgage brokerage environment. This can be 3 full days or 5 mornings/afternoons per week.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a Mortgage Brokers or Financial Advisory business.
- Excellent knowledge of life assurance compliance cycle.
- Experience in mortgage administration.
- Knowledge of the mortgage and life assurance market in Ireland.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English.
- Flawless attention to detail.
- Proficiency in a suite of MS Office products is essential.
- QFA – Ideally, but relevant APA in Loans / Life / Regulations are essential.
- Familiarity with industry systems like BIS an advantage.
- Support the Mortgage and Life Advisors and their administrative tasks.
- Liaise with mortgage providers, clients and solicitors to smooth the mortgage application process.
- Liaise with clients and life companies to ensure cover arranged as efficiently as possible.
- Proactively deal with any issues that will slow the Offer and/or Drawdown process.
- Handle application information.
- Manage post loan offer administration.