Our client is seeking an experienced hands-on mobile tech lead/architect to support our growing business. The ideal candidate should have customer-facing experience, sound leadership skills and a strong technical foundation in secure, scalable, fast, and reliable native and hybrid mobile solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Architect, design and create mobile applications.
• Create deliverables to support the delivery of projects including architecture, technical design, code development and QA support.
• Work with the rest of the Digital team and clients to define requirements to meet business needs.
• Understand requirements end to end from technical and business views and translate them into solutions.
• Work in a highly collaborative environment with cross-functional teams on projects ranging from a few weeks to a couple of years in length.
• Clearly and concisely communicate highly technical challenges and solutions to clients and non-technical team members.
• Maintain a high standard of quality as you creatively and strategically problem solve throughout the product delivery process.
• Continuously learn and keep up to date with the latest technologies and be able to pick the right one to solve the client's problem.
• Strong communications skills.
• Experience in working efficiently with team members and clients across different locations and time zones.
• Proven mobile and web architecture experience (e.g., Kotlin, Flutter, Ionic, React Native, Xamarin, etc.).
• Knowledge of Enterprise Mobility Management and Mobile Device Management
• Software development experience using iOS SDK, Android SDK and Java or .NET.
• Experience in developing frontend frameworks such as AngularJS, NodeJS etc.
• Expertise in API design and communication protocols.
• Analytics solutions experience e.g., Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Mixpanel etc.
• Experience using code quality and analysis tools such as SonarQube, PMD, FindBugs etc.
• Experience with different deployment strategies for applications.
• Understanding of secure software development, experience with working on solutions with high-security standards. Awareness of security pitfalls in web and mobile app development.
• Understanding of development methodologies, such as Scrum and Kanban.
• Strong desire to learn new technologies, skills, and domains of knowledge to be efficient across different clients and industries.