• The purpose of the Growth Marketing Executive role is to support the development and execution of a growth marketing strategy that will drive brand awareness and consideration, and help acquire new customers via a range of channels.
• The successful candidate will support marketing and demand generation strategy on a day-to-day basis, working collaboratively with the Market Research & CRM Manager and the wider marketing team to deliver end to end campaign management.
• Working in conjunction with the Market Research & CRM Manager and Marketing Director, build out a winning marcomms strategy to drive prospective clients into the sales funnel – strong project & time management skills will be key to this role.
• Develop a series of integrated campaigns and initiatives across multiple channels including digital advertising & paid social, webinars and virtual events, email marketing automation, content creation, onsite campaigns – you should have experience running a range of different campaigns at one time, testing and refining the marcomms as needed.
• Ensuring your campaigns come within budget whilst achieving agreed ROI goals and targets.
• Work with a variety of internal teams to ensure a seamless customer experience, including your Marketing colleagues, Sales, Product Development, and Customer Support
• This is a highly collaborative role and requires a Marketing professional who is comfortable working with cross functional teams in multiple locations.
• Demonstrated a track record of success and growth in digital marketing and digital lead generation roles, preferably in a B2B or SaaS environment.
• A strategic mindset, with the ability to develop annual plans covering a number of markets.
• Experience using marketing software tools (HubSpot preferred).
• Analysis and data management skills, including familiarity with Google Analytics.
• Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Energetic and motivated– happy to work in a changing and challenging (but fun) environment.
• A degree / Third level qualification in marketing.
• Some experience in other marketing fields like content creation, copywriting and above all - the initiative to test & learn and try new ideas to improve the customer path to purchase.
• A second language - we work with colleagues and customers from all over the world!