Our Client, a well-established mortgage and life brokerage firm in Ranelagh, Dublin 6, and we are currently seeking a Junior Receptionist and Admin Person to join their team. They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, proactive, and interested in furthering their career in the financial services industry. Full in-house training will be provided & you will learn all there is to know about the mortgage & life assurance industry. Support – both financial & time off, will be provided to encourage you to study for & complete the relevant industry exams with the Life Insurance Association (LIA).
- Answering and directing phone calls, taking messages, and greeting clients.
- Managing the reception area, ensuring it is clean and presentable.
- Assisting with administrative tasks, including filing, data entry, and scanning.
- Supporting the brokers and advisors with various tasks, such as preparing documents and scheduling appointments.
- Responding to client queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Assisting with the management of client accounts, including processing applications and updating client information.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other administrative software.
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude.
- Interest in the financial services industry.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
If you are looking for a career in the financial services industry and are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, we would love to hear from you.