Our client is looking to hire a person looking to gain experience in advanced digital marketing with top class training.
This role is suited to a college graduate looking to get real marketing experience.
• Work with the Marketing Manager to improve SEM, SEO & website content – with the ultimate aim of generating relevant & organic inbound traffic.
• Implement the Digital Marketing strategy, write SEO effective content for the website, create website content and landing pages.
• Implement campaigns across LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter
• Measure campaigns and engagements by defining the metrics and ensuring KPI's are hit.
• Create landing pages, webinar pages, forms, blog pages
• Conduct regular research on external market activity
• Create tailored collateral and content for key market segments and regions
What we will provide you with while working here:
• You will be trained to implement the digital marketing strategy
• We will help you work in a structured and organised way. We strongly believe that’s a skill one can learn
• Flexible hours and the possibility of working remotely
• You will be a key part of an exciting marketing team.
• Interest and/or experience in marketing
• Excellent knowledge of the social media world and how it can be used to an advantage
• Proven ability in blogging/content creation.
• Writing skills are on a high level
• High performer and would like to be part of a young and ambitious team
• You are curious and a fast learner
• Take responsibility and act on your best intuition. You ask for forgiveness and execute instead of stalling or standing still when you meet resistance
• Multitask and make sure to reach your goals
• You challenge yourself and the status quo to discover & implement improvements & share these learnings with the team
• Have knowledge of Website development