Our client is looking for ambitious, hardworking junior consultants to join our team, as a member of the Delivery team, our consultants are the link between our customers and a successful project, they drive the requirements gathering, process/product alignment, provide advice with best-practice strategy and ultimately, they lead the implementation to a successful conclusion. Our consultants are responsible for developing and delivering high-quality technical/business solutions to our diverse customer base. They are passionate people, who enjoy delivering solutions, they can manage multiple customer engagements and they are keen to continue to learn.
- Be a change leader and develop solutions for our customers that improve our overall level of service.
- Gather requirements, develop design specification documents, and also perform tasks such as configuration, testing, data manipulation and documentation.
- Work with the delivery team to deliver more complex, quality solutions to our customers
- Support the CTO in pre-sales design activity
- Where appropriate, undertake delivery of product training either on-site or remotely.
- Support our sales team during the sales process
- Be a market analyst, evaluate the CRM marketplace, the product roadmap and suggest improvements to the business where necessary
- The ability to understand business processes, analyse needs and conduct a mapping between them and a configurable CRM product.
- Ability to configure, implement and demonstrate product features.
- Capacity to evaluate the CRM marketplace, the product roadmap and suggest improvements to the business where necessary.
- The ability to communicate with the delivery team where needed and ensure a perfect fit between the customer need and delivered solution.
- Ability to work remotely as part of a distributed team & visit customer sites on an occasional basis.
- Aptitude for technology-led solutions to business challenges
- The ideal candidate will have a business management or business administration 3rd level qualification
- Experience with SugarCRM, Salesforce, Hubspot or would be advantageous