Responsible for the maintenance, management, administration, support (including remote) of all core business systems including email, network, security, storage, WIFI, software and hardware. The role also includes remote and in-person IT support for all employees.
• Administer and manage all core business systems, networks, storage and security.
• User Management of all systems.
• System interface management
• Liaise with external venders for hardware and software support queries
• Provisioning and setup of infrastructure, computer equipment and applications
• Provide IT Support (both in person and remotely) for all staff for a very wide array of IT, AV and lecture capture issues.
• Maintain up to date patching of all servers and related software
• Manage license\software renewals
• Project manage infrastructure\system upgrades and migrations
• Manage and support audio visual equipment and lecture capture
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication Skills.
- Strong with networking knowledge
- Strong with server hardware and operating systems
- Strong in administrating Office 365 and supporting apps like MS Teams
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Familiar with storage systems (NAS – SAN)
- Familiar with inTune and Azure Resources and Services
- Familiar with Microsoft and Apple technologies
- Familiar with management of WIFI and firewall technologies
- Experience with Cisco catalyst switches and networks a bonus
Education & Qualifications:
- Microsoft MTA/MCP Microsoft AZ accreditations, ComTIA A+, CCNA or related, ICT Qualifications
- IT related Degree