Our Client is looking to hire an IT System Administrator to support the Head of IT on a basic of fixed term 12 months contract.
Responsible for the maintenance, management,administration, support (including remote) of all core business systems including email, network, security, storage, WIFI, software and hardware. The role also includes remote and in-person IT support for all employees.
• Administer and manage all core business systems,networks, storage and security.
• User Management of all systems.
• System interface management
• Liaise with external vendors infrastructure,computer equipment and applications
• Provide IT Support (both in person and remotely)for all staff for a very wide array of IT, AV and lecture capture issues.
• Maintain up to date patching of all servers and related software
• Manage license\software renewals
• Project manage infrastructure\system upgrades and migrations
• Manage and support audio visual equipment and lecture capture
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and communication Skills.
• Strong with networking knowledge
• Strong with server hardware and operating systems
• Strong in administrating Office 365 and supporting apps like MS Teams
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
• Familiar with storage systems (NAS – SAN)
• Familiar with Microsoft and Apple technologies
• Familiar with management of WIFI and firewall technologies.
Education & Qualifications:
• Microsoft MTA - MCP accreditations – Server administration, Microsoft operating systems, networking.
• General Degree