• As a member of our client Support team, the Support Manager is a key resource in delivering world-class customer service to our customers.
• They are responsible for the day-to-day management of our highly skilled support team ensuring KPIs/SLAs are met.
• Support managers work with other management staff to determine and implement specific technical needs and priorities of an organization.
• Overseeing one or more information technology (IT) departments, support managers are responsible for maintaining a dynamic knowledge base of technical solutions to ensure that the organisation's IT infrastructure is as efficient and productive as possible.
• Provide customers with support and guidance of all our supported services
• Leading and motivating a team of staff to ensure they provide the best possible customer service.
• Provide monthly reports to customers on SLA Metrics and hold service meetings where required.
• Ensure that all team members are meeting KPIs/SLA and other objectives by hold regular monthly reviews
• Implement and update procedures in line with best practices to improve the support process
• Oversea the Software/Application support and Infrastructure support in AWS and on-site in or customer sites.
• Providing guidance for problems and questions to team members
• Work collaboratively with other teams to ensure effective cross-project communication and issue management
• Identifying gaps in the support process and amending it accordingly
• Look into the legal obligations relating to contractual relationships with client and ensure that the obligations are meet
• Work in partnership with other management team members to ascertain and carry out needs of technical nature and precedence of the business
• The IT support manager is also responsible for all data system backups and management of the company’s electronic mail account, making necessary efforts to ensure that emails and information therein are protected and safe
• Other tasks they perform include networking, troubleshooting, and driving of the company’s IT equipment.
• Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or its equivalent
• Business management expertise and experience
• Ability to review the procedure for support and to pinpoint opportunities to develop the efficiency of business
• Experiencing working in Software Development and Infrastructure focused environments is required.
• Experience of LAMP stack is essential
• Experience managing AWS infrastructure (RDS, EC2 VPCs, etc.) and VMware Environments
• Experience with any of the following applications will be an advantage (SugarCRM, Salesforce, HubSpot)
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Leadership and motivation skills to successfully manage your team.
• Previous work in an ISO 27001 Certified environment will be an advantage