You will be responsible for equipping our client employees with the technology and required data in a secure environment that enable them support the delivery of the curriculum through increasingly digital means.
• Responsible for IT Planning, Management & Reporting
• Ensuring a stable and secure IT operations environment
• Manage the third-party relationships with outsourced service providers supported by appropriate Service Level Agreements.
• Responsible for IT Software License Management
• In collaboration with department heads, identify and deliver new IT solutions and products to facilitate growth and expansion of service to students, faculty and staff.
• Manage the delivery of a data platform and analysis capability to enable the development of Management Dashboards and Reporting.
• Manage IT projects, on time and within budget
• Manage compliance of all IT, products and services with Data Protection and other relevant regulatory and legal constraints.
• Prepare, maintain and keep updated IT procedures and documentation related to our processes and platforms operations
• Ensure compliance of all IT products and services with GDPR, Data Protection and other relevant regulatory and legal constraints
• The ideal candidate will have experience in tackling various hardware and software problems.
• They should be comfortable providing technology solutions to employees and working closely with third party software companies to adopt new technologies and efficiently use existing ones.
• Experience in the following technologies would be beneficial as they form the core of our technical platform; Windows Server Management (physical & virtual), VMware, Office 365, MS Teams, Azure, Azure AD, Classroom AV Equipment, Panopto streaming, Helpdesk software, User on boarding and management, Moodle LMS, Cisco network edge and wi-fi.
• Strong and demonstrable team management and development experience
• Proven ability to map out the strategic direction for a team along with the ability to deliver on it in a way that strengthens the team and their capabilities
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical issues in a clear and concise manner to stakeholders at all levels across the organization.
• Excellent and demonstrable leadership, management, and communication skills,
• Extremely customer-service oriented with excellent problem-solving skills,
• Proven ability to manage complex tasks,
• Strong analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize appropriately in real-time, ability to function in a busy operational environment while also driving strategic change across the business.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or technical discipline Minimum of 5 years’ working experience as IT Systems Administrator or related Technical field.