On behalf of our Client a very well respected and established brand, we are looking to recruit a talented and experienced IT Manager to join their busy operation based in the heart of Dublin 2. We are looking for a mix of a hands-on and Strategic Manager who will bring new knowledge, experience and expertise to the team.
A. Operational Management
· Lead and manage a small IT team in providing systems, infrastructure and operational support to ensure a reliable, robust and secure environment.
· Deliver excellent customer service through speedy resolution of all issues and incidents
· Contribute to the creation, development and implementation of IT Strategy
· Act as a catalyst to drive continuous improvement of existing IT solutions
· Management and development of IT team
· Project Management of IT process improvements from inception to implementation
· Represent IT function on broader Project teams
The ideal candidate should have the following experience and competencies:
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information services
· Over 6 years’ experience in IT with a strong background in day-to-day IT operational management and delivery combined with defining and implementing strategy - covering infrastructure, Systems, Networks,Cloud Services, Data and IT operations
· At least 2 years in a hands-on managerial position
· Must have experience and be comfortable working in a fast moving, growing and dynamic environment.