• Advanced troubleshooting knowledge to support customer base
• Replace/order or repair client hardware when necessary
• Document all updates and changes in real time using our company helpdesk system
• Responsible for Major Incident and Problem Management procedures while on client sites
• Provide regular updates to user/customer/colleague
• Work with other IT Support teams to resolve the issue
• Provide excellent customer service at all times
• Provide clear and useful advice and status reports to clients as necessary
• Be fully accountable for the incidents in your schedule, ability to make decisions necessary to insure incidents are resolved in a timely manner in line with agreed service targets
• Solid background in troubleshooting Microsoft suite of products, Operating Systems & MS Office
• Experience with Cisco products as well as VPN’s and Firewalls.
• Experience working with wireless technology
• Experience with Printers / Desktop devices & Server hardware
• Full Clean Driving License
• You will be responsible for customer interactions/communications while being the support liaison between customer, and business units.
• Perform troubleshooting including remote sessions to identify and solve support issues that were escalated by the other support levels.
• Managing assigned cases to meet service levels.