Job Title: Network IT Field Service Engineer
- Advanced troubleshooting knowledge to support customer base
- Replace/order or repair client hardware when necessary
- Document all updates and changes in real time using our company helpdesk system
- Responsible for Major Incident and Problem Management procedures while on client sites
- Provide regular updates to user/customer/colleague
- Work with other IT Support teams to resolve the issue
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Provide clear and useful advice and status reports to clients as necessary
- Be fully accountable for the incidents in your schedule, ability to make decisions necessary to insure incidents are resolved in a timely manner in line with agreed service targets
- Solid background in troubleshooting Microsoft suite of products, Operating Systems & MS Office
- Experience with Cisco products as well as VPN’s and Firewalls.
- Experience working with wireless technology
- Experience with Printers / Desktop devices & Server hardware
- Full Clean Driving License
- You will be responsible for customer interactions/communications while being the support liaison between customer, and business units.
- Perform troubleshooting including remote sessions to identify and solve support issues that were escalated by the other support levels.
- Managing assigned cases to meet service levels.