• Strong working knowledge and hands-on experience in setting up and managing Local Area Networks.
• Familiarity with all main switching/routing protocols and standards inc. Ethernet, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc.
• Familiarity with cabling standards.
• Experience and Practical hands-on experience in supporting computer networks and related infrastructure.
• Experience supporting meeting involving high level/profile attendees.
• Strong working knowledge and hands-on experience of the setup, imaging and support of Windows 10 desktops and laptops.
• Experience of laptop VPN solution.
• Recent experience of Windows 10 O/S and Hardware rollout essential.
• Practical hands-on experience in setting wireless computer networks.
• Hands-on experience in managing video conferencing systems including both desktop clients client and hardware for room based systems.
• Strong working knowledge and hands-on experience in managing computer rooms. This includes computer cabling, Air Conditioning requirements, Uninterruptable Power Supplies, system racks etc.
• Hands-on experience in setting up and managing printers in a networking environment.
• Proven ability/record of providing effective and professional service to users of all levels in busy helpdesk environment.
• Recent experience of operating as part of an ICT helpdesk supporting remote working is essential.