The role is part of the Information Security Department of our client. You will be joining a challenging, exciting and growing part of the business, working in a dynamic environment. The team is responsible for cybersecurity of internal environments.
Our client is looking for an AWS Engineer that will be working together with Security Engineers to improve our security architecture, you will be involved in design processes to decide how to build the cloud-based part for our solution.
• Deploy and maintain all those security related products.
• Assist on integrations with other tools like Graylog.
• Assist on design and/or improvement of security architecture, working together with security engineers.
• Create and maintain cloud security architecture documentation and procedures.
• 4+ years as AWS Engineer work experience preferred.
• Depth knowledge of AWS Cloud Security products (AWS GuardDuty, Amazon Inspector, AWS Security Hub, AWS Shield, etc).
• Understanding of information security concepts (log management and correlation, threat detection, HIDS/NIDS, WAF, etc).
• Interested in current topics of cybersecurity and emerging threats.
• Self-motivated, excellent time management, great interpersonal skills, capable of working independently or in a team, passionate.
• Information security related certifications are highly valuated.