Our client is currently looking to hire Helpdesk Support Engineer - Level 2 for 24 Months contract role based in our Dublin Office, looking for enthusiastic engineers looking to grow and develop. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and negotiation skills, and have the ability to work both individually and as part of a wider IT support team.
- Providing end-user support for PC and peripheral hardware and software issues.
- Installation of application software packages, drivers etc.
- Installing and configuring desktop software operating systems and applications.
- Deploying PC/Laptop images.
- Installing software patches.
- Setting up new hardware for end users. Record, Update and Track all user issues/requests and correspondence in Helpdesk ticketing system.
- Providing end user support for printing and plotting issues.
- Troubleshooting user connectivity issues e.g. network problems, password issues, rights issues etc.
- Remotely support staff working remotely.