Our client is seeking a highly talented Senior UI Engineer to develop high-quality software products and services. You'll work with the latest in modern Web technologies such as ReactJS, Node/NPM, ECMAScript6, C#, Azure DevOps, Azure resources.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who loves to code.
• Work on a very specific UI design so that you never have to chase your manager looking for one.
• You will have a QA to work with you so that you never have to be a Dev and a QA at the same time.
• The DevOps process is standardised already.
• All you need to do is to create with the pre-defined standard.
• You DON’T have to write any stories, the BA will do that for you and yes, they know how to write stories with the right size so that your task won’t become a nightmare and your PR won’t become a monster.
• 4+ years relevant software development experience.
Experience with Unit testing frameworks.
• Understand the when and where different React hooks should be applied.
• Experience with SASS/LESS and CSS3.
• Experience developing React, understanding of their capabilities and appropriate application.
• Experience with backend languages such as Nodejs, C#, Java or python.
• Experience with system architecture and understand their responsibilities of (gateway, channel layer, logic layer, event subscription and consumption)
• Experience with SQL databases such as PostgreSQL
• Strong appreciation of User Experience (UX) best practice, with an ability to envisage user behaviours, needs, and motivations. Working experience of User Research activities, a plus.
• Experience implementing Accessibility, Internationalization and Security patterns on modern Web development projects.