• The right person will have practical knowledge of programming on large established projects as well as the ambition, initiative and the ability to work well as part of our Technology Team.
• The successful candidate will help to lead the Development Team to deliver new and enhanced functionality in RxWeb, the fastest growing pharmacy dispensary software product in the UK market.
• As part of the Team, you will be responsible for ensuring the on time, high quality delivery of software changes and enhancements.
• Maintain and improve the existing application Angular and Java code
• Contribute to the design and implementation of new functionality.
• Collaboration – working closely with colleagues in the RxWeb Development Team and across the wider business to continually improve the RxWeb product
• Working with the team to manage the delivery of development projects and initiatives as per schedule and with the required level of quality
• Document and demonstrate effective solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments
• Perform code reviews to maintain coding standards
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies and contribute to the effective Data Governance including Data Security, Quality and Integrity.
• Any other duties, which the business may require.
• An excellent understanding of all the following: Angular 2 (or higher), Typescript, Java, HTML and CSS is essential
• Deep knowledge of the latest versions of Angular and typescript
• Deep knowledge of all the following frameworks: Angular (Angular Material), Spring (Boot, Cloud Config, Cloud Stream, Integration)
• Good knowledge of the following is required: git, Gradle, Maven, RabbitMQ, Bitbucket
• 5 years + experience in a similar role working with similar technologies.
• Great communication skills
• Willingness to learn, and help educate others
• Ability to work productively as part of a team
• Motivated self-starter
• Knowledge of the following would be favorable: OAuth, OpenID Connect, Spring Retry, Spring Security, Kubernetes
• Experience in software for community pharmacy or healthcare would be advantageous.