Our client is looking for an experienced protection expert to take ownership of a challenging, yet rewarding project within an established Life brokerage, based in Dublin.
• Identify financial service needs (Protection only for this project) with potential and existing clients.
• Managing and converting internally generated leads and generating own referrals.
• Implementing lead generating initiatives and marketing programmes.
• Provide professional best advice and consultation with respect to client’s needs.
• Make recommendations and provide solutions to client's requirements ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards.
• Provide on-going service and advice to clients.
• Build strong relationships with clients.
• Work to agreed targets and standards.
• (QFA) Qualified Financial Advisor - Desirable.
• (APA – Life) Required.
• Impeccable knowledge of all forms of Life Assurance, SSIC & Income Protection.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Hard working, motivated, goal orientated self-starter with ability to work both on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Proven track record working face to face with clients and building relationships.
• Proven successful track record in career to date.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar client facing role, in a brokerage or in a bank.