Our client, a leading Design and Print company based in Dublin are currently hiring for an experienced Digital Printer to join their team. This is a hands-on role and will suit someone who is a self-starter, excellent communicator and eager to learn and do more.
• Print vinyls for both indoor and outdoor displays mounted on either Foam and Corriboard with Matt or Gloss.
• Work with client on specific dimensions for canvas printing and framing.
• Print graphics for pull-ups banners -Assemble and demonstrate stands for clients.
• Work with various materials, but not limited to, the following; PVC, Lightbox, Clear Vinyl, Aluminium Signs and Car & Van Magnets.
• Supervise all print productions from concept through to completion to meet strict deadlines.
• Plan and direct the scheduling and processing of creative projects inline with client specifications budget and established deadlines.
• Create specification for all suppliers including colour, size, quantities, deadlines and other information.
• Ensure that all printers receive regular updates and repairs as necessary.
• 2 years’ plus experience working in a printing environment
• Expert knowledge of Mimaki printers
• HP Printer Knowledge
Mon – Fri, 9am to 6pm