Our client is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team to build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy. This role will be responsible for the development, execution, and optimization of digital campaigns to drive customer traffic and engagement. The ideal candidate will have a high-technical aptitude, experience in demand generation and an interest in building and operating infrastructure for leads, reporting and analytics. In addition this role will set best practices for the user experience through digital and online channels.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
• Generate inbound traffic by building and implementing effective digital campaigns including content marketing, email, digital advertising, SEO and SEM.
• Develop content for digital marketing channels aligned to the user journey with a key focus on conversion and the user experience.
• Maintain and optimize the company website and landing pages.
• Build and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing process
• Maintain and grow the company’s social media presence
• Develop and manage our customer database optimizing campaigns through A/B testing, segmentation, persona mapping.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Ownership of internal marketing processes, tools and systems to set-up, execute and measure effective marketing campaigns.
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• BS/MS degree in marketing, digital technologies or related field
• Excellent analytical and project management skills
• High technical aptitude
• Expert knowledge of analytics and CRM
• A superior level of attention to detail with excellent communication, grammar and editing skills
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
• Hands-on experience and management of marketing tech platforms for email, online marketing and analytics.
• The ability to project manage efficiently and effectively with multiple contributors and stakeholders
• A dedicated team player with excellent record-keeping and follow-through capabilities
• Accurate, organized, and able to work at a rapid pace and communicate with co-workers and clients
• Strong business and financial acumen, including skills with data analysis and spreadsheet capabilities, to recognize and quantify strategic opportunities
• Experience with content management platforms such as WordPress, Hubspot etc.
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Experience in B2B2C or B2C marketing
• Experience with CMS WordPress
• Familiarity with web design
• Marketing experience with mobile apps
• A core team member in a rapidly scaling well-funded tech startup during a global crisis
• Given lots of responsibility early on which will shape the future of the company
• Be at the forefront of deploying enterprise healthcare technology
• Given opportunities to lead teams or own parts of the business