Our client is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer who enjoys solving problems, working with customers, and have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields.
As a member of the DevOps team, you will work on some really interesting projects on a Global Scale. You should be comfortable working on a changing technology platform and be willing to bring a fresh approach.
• Provide input and guidance into the CI/CD pipelines and contribute to the development and maintenance of the deployment framework.
• Setup new QA environments and CI/CD pipelines for the engineering teams.
• Subject matter expert on operational environments setup and configuration, providing guidance to customers, engineering, and the customer support team
• Write documentation, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the internal and external community.
• Work directly with operations and engineering teams to research, troubleshoot, and resolve builds, deployments, application, and environmental issues in a timely manner.
• Contribute to the team knowledge base.
• Good knowledge and experience in creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines. Azure DevOps knowledge is desirable.
• Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar
• Microsoft Certification is desirable
• Experience in automating repeatable tasks via scripting using tools Bash and Powershell.
• Strong knowledge on Docker and experience creating images and managing containers. Kubernetes knowledge is an advantage.
• Experience with Windows and Linux OS administration with a focus on web and application servers (e.g., IIS, Tomcat, JBoss EAP, etc).
• Good knowledge in Ansible and experience creating playbooks and roles.
• Experience working with Git version control system.
• Hands-on experience leading the architecture design, development & deployment of enterprise software at scale.
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Knowledge in Infrastructure as Code tools like Terraform is an advantage.
• Familiarity & understanding of public clouds architecture and services.